Beijing Platform for Action 1995 -12 Critical areas of Concern
1. The Persistent and increasing burden of poverty on women
2. Inequalities and inadequacies in and unequal access to education and training
3. Inequalities and inadequacies in and unequal access to heath care related services
4. Violence against women
5. Armed conflict as it relates to women.
6. Inequality in economic structures and policies, in all forms of productive activities and in access to resources
7. Inequality between men and women in the sharing of power and decision-making at all levels
8. Lack of advancement for women.
9. Lack of respect for human rights for women.
10. Stereotyping of women and inequality in women’s access to and participation in all communication systems, especially in the media
11. Gender inequalities in the natural resources an in the safeguarding of the environment
12. Violation of rights of the Girl Child.